- How do I set up my Tagg 1.0 tracker device?
- How do I upgrade from Tagg 1.0 to Tagg GPS Plus?
- Where do I set up the charging base station?
- How do I charge my Tagg GPS Plus tracker?
- How do I charge my Tagg 1.0 tracker?
- How do I attach the Tagg GPS Plus tracker to my pet's collar?
- What is Tagg?
- What are Tagg points?
- Can I use Tagg on small dogs or cats?
- Is Tagg waterproof or weather-resistant?
- How accurate is Tagg's location service?
- What is a Tagg Zone?
- How do I find my pet?
- How do I see both my location and my pet's in the Tagg app?
- Can I set an activity goal for my pet?
- How do notifications work?
- Can I stop notifications while I take my dog outside the Tagg Zone?
- Can I share my pet's activity with family and friends?
- Why do I see a question mark in my battery icon?
- Can I change my email address or password?
- I'm having trouble setting up my Tagg Zone
- Why is the map on your website showing blank spaces?
- How do I know if my tracker is on?
- Why doesn't my pet appear on the Tagg map?
Can't find what you're looking for?
Give us a ring!844-5-WHISTL
- Monday - Friday
10:00am - 7:00pm EST
- Saturday & Sunday
10:00am - 5:30pm EST
Or, submit a request below:Submit a request
- We strive to answer all requests within 48 hours.
Looking for Whistle Activity Monitor support?Click here!
- Tagg has nationwide coverage and service so you can track your pet anywhere in the US. Learn more